Bespoke Electronic Design Services To Your Specification
Design & Development
John Heritage provides a bespoke electronic design service for both software and hardware applications within various industries on a strictly confidential basis. I have experience in design within the Home Automation Industry, Swimming Pool & Leisure Industry, Commercial Control Systems, Embedded Control Design, Digital Speech, Temperature Control, etc. I can manage every aspect of a projects ranging from complex turnkey electronic modules to individual component designs, taking the initial concept to prototype stage and then into production manufacture.
Quality and passion has always been close to my heart when designing electronics and this is also true for everything else I do in life, I’m a dedicated engineer that always strives for perfection.
Design areas include:
- Digital and Analogue design
- Microcontroller designs including Microchip PIC
- PCB and Schematic Design
- Home Automation Design
- Generals Electronic Control Systems
- Temperature Control Systems
- Lighting & Dimming 240V (Multi Channel)
- Networking TCP/IP, SNMP
- Mains Control (240V)
- Pro Audio & Video
- Internet WebPage Control Of Electronic Control
- Display and instrumentation design
- Programming languages using Basic, Assembler, C, C++,
- Multimedia & Graphics design
My unique services allows you to outsource your electronic product development, prototype design and production manufacture and I operate in house facilities for small to medium PCB runs. With a good link to overseas production houses, I can also facilitate the largest of projects. Please feel free to contact me and discuss your bespoke electronic design requirement further.